July 16th, 2017
Noon to 6:00 PM
$5.00 Admission, Children 12 and under free
All proceeds will benefit RPC festival 2018
Announcing our headliner for 2017 -- Daniel GreenWolf!
+ More about Daniel GreenWolf
Daniel GreenWolf is an Award-Winning Magician, Writer, Creator, & Slightly Mad Irishman.
He has been voted as one of the Top Five Solo Variety Acts in the United States by the Renaissance Festival Podcast & Renaissance Magazine for Five Years In A Row
Daniel has been featured in Two Independent Film Documentaries: MAGIC CAMP and RENAISSANCE FAIRE: ONE YEAR OF BUILDING THE PAST
The Magic of Daniel GreenWolf is a show that takes Highly Visual Magic, Theatrical Storytelling, Exhilarating Irish Music, Interactive Comedy, & Thrilling Danger and wraps it in a Celtic Theme that has been described as "A Witty, Modern-Day Celtic Viking. Like James Joyce with a Broad Sword."
SAVE THE DATE!
All Ages Pre-Pride Pool Party!
July 7th, 5:30-10:30 (times tentative)
21+ Post-Pride Party
July 16th, 7:30-1:30 (times tentative
Check back for more info!
Reading Pride Celebration welcomes participation by all people regardless of age, creed, gender, gender identity, HIV status, national origin, physical or mental development ability, race, religion, and/or sexual orientation and asks all participants to engage in non-discriminating behaviors by respecting all other participants. This is a family event and children are present. Nudity, profanity and obscenity is prohibited and violators will be asked to leave. Also, events such as ours may attract protesters and we strongly suggest that no one engage in conversation with them.
We welcome dogs as a cherished part of our Reading Pride Celebration family. We ask that you follow a few guidelines to make sure everyone enjoys their day.
- Never leave your dog alone for any reason at any time, including when you use the restroom.
- Keep your dog on a leash at all times, unless your dog is a service animal and being on-leash directly impacts their ability to do their job.
- If you need to approach another dog and their person, please give verbal warning. Blind and visually impaired individuals especially need this.
- For everyone’s comfort, please clean up your dog’s waste.
- You are responsible for keeping your dog under control. If your dog becomes a direct threat, you will be asked to remove the dog from the festival grounds.
- Sun and heat are especially hard for our furry companions. Please take advantage of available shade and water for your furry friends.
READING PRIDE CELEBRATION 2017 IS SMOKE FREE
Reading Pride Celebration is proud to support LGBT community health, and is proud that our pride festival will be designated as smoke free this year! This is made possible thanks to a grant that our friends at Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center received from the PA Department of Health to raise awareness about the effects of tobacco on the LGBT Community.
Reading Pride Celebration is rain or shine! Tickets are not refundable if during the festival inclement weather or an emergency forces an early closing.
Reading Pride Celebration takes place in the City of Reading, located in the Historic Centre Park District.
The Festival location in Centre Park is:
733 Centre Ave
Reading, PA 19601
The main entry gate is located on the corner of Centre Ave and Douglass St. A secondary gate is located at 4th and Douglass Sts. All performers only must use the Stage Gate located behind the Main Stage on Centre Ave.